The abberior Autofocus actively stabilizes the z-position of your sample and guarantees confocal and STED imaging over days without focus drift. Unlike other solutions, the abberior Autofocus works concomitantly with all STED beams and does not require interrupting your scan to search for the focus. It’s faster, more precise and indispensable for live-cell imaging!
a must-have for live-cell imaging
Our AUTOFOCUS advantages:
- Image over hours and days
- Image with constant z plane in xy or even in xyz volume images
- Image with confocal and STED mode without drift in z
The abberior Autofocus‘ device allows to actively stabilize the Z position of your sample. No focus drift during imaging any more!
Different imaging modes possible – XY plane and Z constant (A); XZ plane over time (B), XYZ stack with Z constant in each Z section (C).
- Continuous focus lock for confocal and STED imaging
- Works with all STED beams, no need to interrupt the scan
- Works for all scan modes (xy, xz, xyz, …)
The abberior AUTOFOCUS – decisively stop focus drift during imaging
“Why do we usually recommend APDs in our microscopes and why aren’t we worried about the supposedly lower dynamic range?”
Dr. Andreas Schönle
3D-STED and aberration control, the easy way
Even better resolution through dynamic adjustment of the STED intensity